Did you know that 75% of customers do not look past page one of Google?
Being found online is critical to the success of your business. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of maximizing the organic (free or unpaid) growth of a site on a particular search engine by utilizing various techniques. More companies are increasing investments in SEO efforts, increasing the competition for the 5-7 page one results on Google.
Smart companies know that SEO isn’t a one-time effort that you do for a day or a month and then forget about. It is an ongoing process that revolves around how you deliver and link to content.
Once you achieve page one status, and come to the attention of your competition, it becomes critically important to keep working on SEO to stay there.
How many new clients would you like to get? Will buying the lowest cost provider of SEO deliver that for you?
How much is obtaining new business worth to you? What is the lifetime value of each new client or customer? That’s what should guide your decision on SEO spending.
Our SEO plans work on a monthly retainer plan and include:
- Strategy and plan development, continuous monitoring and results reporting
- Thorough keyword research and analysis
- Content research, content development and content distribution efforts
- Local, regional and national search tactics
- Backlink development to legitimate, high ranking, relevant sites
- In-depth competitor and industry research
- Analytics installation, reports and studies that are easy to understand and use
- Directory listings and review sites
- Tried-and-true white hat SEO techniques that improve organic ranking over time.
If you’ve tried SEO before and been disappointed, you haven’t worked with To The Moon Media.
If you want to increase leads, rank higher in search engines and explode your sales and revenue, you need to hire us!